Sunday, September 6, 2009

I hate it when people say that I'm mad at them when I am really not.

I hate it when people joke around or talk gibberish while I'm thinking about something.

I hate it when I'm left behind. I hate to hurt people's feelings.

I hate it when my feelings are being hurt.

I hate it when I can't be rude when I have to be.

I hate to be blamed for something I didn't do.

I hate it when people get too emotional.

I hate it when people can't control their anger.

I hate myself when I'm too stressed.

I hate to be hated by others.

I hate it when I feel like I don't have much time to do other stuff.

I hate it when I am too pressured.

I hate people who mess with girls like me.

I hate it when people talk bad about my close friends.

I hate it when my mom shouts at me.

I hate to be untrustable.

I hate it when people lie to me.

I hate it when I can't say what I really want.

I hate it when I can't do anything right.

1 comment: